Cyprium Metals Limited is poised to grow to a mid-tier mining business and manage a portfolio of Australian copper projects to deliver vital natural resources, strong shareholder returns and sustainable value for our stakeholders. We pursue this aim, in genuine partnerships with employees, customers, shareholders, local communities and other stakeholders, which is based on integrity, co-operation, transparency and mutual value creation.
We have a highly credentialed executive management team in place, to target projects that have a copper mineral resource, with sulphide mineralisation and high sulphide content, together with excellent potential to increase the size of the mineral resource. The development of the projects will be optimised using low-cost sulphide heap leach, which is ideal for stranded projects, problematic mineralogy, lack of scale and/or challenging locations. Innovative processing solutions will be used with the aim of producing a final metal product on site to maximise value.
The Cue Copper Project is the initial Mineral Resource introduced into our strategy. It includes a JORC compliant copper mineral resource at Hollandaire with numerous high priority drill targets and the mineralogy shows very good potential for sulphide heap leach.
Cue Copper Project Exploration Strategy:
- Hollandaire extensional drilling to increase the mineral resource base where known resources are open in a number of directions
- Project review over many prospects that will be prioritised for further investigative field work
- Geophysics to be conducted on known conductors and downhole copper grade intersections
- Follow up drilling on previous promising drill results at Hollandaire West and East, Mt Eelya/ and Eelya South, Colonel and Colonel East
- Confirmatory metallurgical test-work on treatment methods for to be undertaken for the Hollandaire deposit
- Further broad-based exploration methods to be conducted on other identified prospects